Imaging Data Commons portal provides a web-based interactive interface to browse the data hosted by IDC and build cohorts of cases (subjects). The IDC portal features include:
- Open access to all of the data hosted by IDC
- Search of the IDC data based on DICOM metadata
- Visualization of DICOM images and analysis results
- Interactive selection of the subsets of cases to form cohorts
- Summary plots for the user-defined cohorts
- Saving of the user-defined cohorts under Imaging Data Commons user account
While you can browse the data available on IDC without having to log in, you will need to log in to save cohorts and generate cohort manifests. You can create an account to log into IDC using either your existing Google account, or using IDC-specific login.