Comment on page
- Connect cancer researchers with the data and compute resources co-located on the cloud.
- Enable building of imaging-focused cohorts for cross-omics analyses.
- Implement and refine FAIR (Findable Accessible Interoperable Reusable) data stewardship principles as applied to cancer imaging research.
- Apply DICOM standard to harmonize imaging and image-derived cancer imaging data.
- Define best practices and worked out examples for using and generating FAIR data.
- Apply the developed technology to solve meaningful research problems in radiology, digital pathology, and other domains.
- Develop examples of harmonization of images, image-derived, and image-related data.
- Simplify access to open source image computing tools.
- Support adoption of IDC-developed tools.
- Identify and address unmet needs of the cancer imaging community.
- Promote openness, support, and education.